Registration is now open for Stronger Together, a virtual library conference hosted jointly by Parkland Regional Library System, Peace Library System, The Alberta Library, & Yellowhead Regional Library.
The conference will take place over three days from September 22 - 24, 2021, and feature:
- Keynote speakers Timothy Caulfield and Heidi Jacobs
- Wellness speakers Nicola Gunter and Gurdeep Pandher
- Preconference speaker Kimberly Knull
- Knowledge Keepers Roy and Judy Louis
- Sponsor panels and a visual exhibit
- And a wealth of conference sessions on topics like governance and leadership, diversity and inclusivity, post-pandemic reintegration, school librarianship, and Netspeed (emerging technologies)!
Stronger Together is once again free to attend, and we welcome anyone with a passion for libraries to register today.
At our conference website, you can explore all the details of the conference schedule, find answers to frequently asked questions, and register to attend.
Join us from September 22 - 24, 2021 as we become Stronger Together.