Stories, rhymes, songs, and crafts!
This is a 30 minute weekly program for children ages 3-5 years of age. The program may include a combination of stories, rhymes, songs and crafts.
Due to recent COVID regulations, Parent corner and play space will not be available during the program for parents and siblings under 3 years old.
Dates and times:
Tuesdays (6 week session)
Session 1: October 5 - November 2
Session 2: November 9 - December 7
Morning Sessions: 11 - 11:30 am
Afternoon Sessions: 2:30 - 3:00pm
(please choose one)
General Library Use: As per the Alberta Health guidelines, the library will be implementing the following restrictions for general library use.
- Masks are required for anyone over 2 years of age in accordance with the Alberta Mask Mandate https://www.alberta.ca/masks.aspx in the library.
- Physical Distancing is required while using the library space.
- We will be operating at 1/3 fire capacity.
- Proof of vaccination will not be required to enter the building.
Programming Restrictions for Libraries:
Library programs for youth under 18 can continue if they follow the guidance for youth activities, which include:
- Screen youth for symptoms prior to participation. (Which will require parental drop off)
- Maintain 2 meters physical distancing, except between youth who are engaged in a physical activity.
- Maintain masking indoors, except for youth who are engaged in a physical activity.
- Youth programming that requires adult to support the youth (ex: a parent & tot story time) may continue under the guidance for youth activities, with the addition that adults must be masked at all times and remain 2 metres distanced from those outside their household at all times.
- Programming which contains a mix of adult and youth, where the adults are not required to support the youth (ex: a book club), would follow the guidance for adult activities and would not be permitted to continue indoors.
- Adult indoor programing is not able to continue indoors.