Friends of the Blackfalds Library
Summer Booze Survivor
- Raffle rules will be posted on www.blackfaldslibrary.ca .
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter the raffle.
- Beginning on Thursday, March 9, 2023. A maximum of 400 entries will be accepted until Friday, April 28, 2023. (The Entry Period).
- Entry fee is $20 plus a bottle of booze with a minimum value of $15.00 (before taxes and bottle deposit). Tickets are available at the Blackfalds Public Library.
- Homemade booze is not eligible.
- No IOU’s for the booze. The bottle must be present at the time of ticket purchase.
- Booze is to be dropped off at the Blackfalds Public Library where it will be stored in a safe place until the Final Elimination Draw.
- The Elimination Draws will be held at the Blackfalds Public Library on Wednesday, May 3; Thursday, May 4; Friday, May 5; Wednesday, May 10; Thursday, May 11; & Friday, May 12 at 3pm.
- The amount of the booze to be won will be determined based on the number of entrants who purchase entry tickets during the Entry Period.
- At the end of the Elimination Draw, the final 6 numbers will be declared winners as follows:
1st Place will win 30% of the booze collected.
2nd Place will win 20% of the booze collected.
3rd Place will win 20% of the booze collected.
4th Place will win 10% of the booze collected.
5th Place will win 10% of the booze collected.
6th Place will win 10% of the booze collected.
- You agree to provide your first and last name, contact phone number, address and email address on the entry ticket.
- The Blackfalds Friends of the Library Society will publish eliminated and winning ticket numbers on the Blackfalds Public Library Facebook & Instagram pages.
- You can purchase One-Time Immunity for $20.00 if you are eliminated during one of the first five elimination draws. You will have until 1 pm the following day, after your ticket number has been drawn to purchase immunity. If you are eliminated after your immunity purchase, you cannot purchase a second immunity. Final draw immunities must be purchased before 1pm on Friday, May 12, 2023.
- The six winning entries will be notified by a phone call to the phone number registered on the entry ticket and by one email to the email address registered on the ticket entry.
The Summer Booze Survivor Raffle is being conducted under AGLC Licence # 632825