Thank your for your interest in donating to the library. Your support is put towards maintaining a healthy library in your community.
If you or your business would like to help out the Blackfalds Public Library, here are some ideas how:
- Give a tax deductible donation. There are many ways your donation can be used: improve a collection of books; program development; to purchase art; or in any way the donor would like.
- Donate books. If you donate a book purchased within the last three months and include your receipt, the library will issue a tax-deductible receipt for the fair market value of the book at the time of the donation. You can also donate used books, which we will either add to our shelves, donate to another library, or sell in our donation book shelf.
- Adopt a Magazine! If you would like to see a particular magazine on our magazine rack, why not donate a subscription? A message of your choice will be affixed to the cover of each issue, presenting a fantastic advertising opportunity! Contact us for more information.
- We have book bags for sale @ the library for $7.50. All proceeds go to the library.
- For a $35 donation you can have your name placed on our library spine label book quilt. Come and see @ the library.
- Or simply donate cash directly to our library via CanadaHelps.org.
Contact us for more information about donating to the library.